Tuesday 31 May 2016

Oriental Terrace


This should be a strait-forward tedious slide of an alley, in some urban shit-hole. But, my curiosity got the better of me, and I tried to work out where this is.

The mention of "Saints" in the graffiti made me think of Southampton FC, and yes, there's an Oriental Terrace there. However, while it does look like a pedestrian-only thoroughfare, it does currently look quite different to the one in the slide.

Still, it's my best guess, and if correct, there is an interesting connection to The Titanic.

Bonus - Guns n Roses n Investments.The interesting background story of Duff Man. "McKagan, 47, explains how he stopped his gallon-of-vodka-a-day habit by switching to 10 bottles of wine. "

Bonus 2 - Having become annoyed with the endless shite, why not ...
Can You Spot Cthulhu Amongst The Hamster? CFB

No comments: