Friday 3 December 2021

N.Y. Florists' Club Past Presidents Trophy ... Winner

 

 I suppose that the sign might apply to the neighbouring flower arrangement, but... I think not.

No, I did not digitally boost the red in that slide - that's how it came out from the scanner.

Bonus - Today, I learned about the Cox-Zucker Machine.

Bonus 2 - Yesterday it was so cold out that I took a man into my home out of the kindness of my heart. In hindsight, this was a very bad idea. Anyway, I felt so sorry for him, the poor thing was standing stiff and frozen out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word... not even a goodbye or thank you for sheltering him.

The last straw? When I realized he had peed all over the floor!! That's the "thank you" I get for being nice to strangers that can't help themselves...

I am posting this so you all can watch out for people like this. He is heavyset, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a pointy nose, two black eyes, and his arms are very very skinny almost like sticks. Don't bring people like this into your home!! What a mess he made on my floor...

No comments: