Tuesday 23 January 2018

Slovenské národné divadlo

Yes, as a special treat for all my hundred of mid-European readers, it's a picture of Slovenské národné divadlo.

I don't need to translate that for you?  Doesn't everyone have a smattering of Slovak?

OK : for the less able of you, "Slovak National Theatre"

Bonus -  Cheese Tuesday.


Actually, I had this a couple of day ago, but only just remembered to post it.   This week, my fabulous friend found me a flavorful Finn cheese. A lovely, soft cow's milk cheese, akin to a Camembert.  Soft, double cream texture. Lactic and creamy when young with walnut and mushroom flavours as it matures.

Made by Charlie Westhead from Neal's Yard Creamery which moved from The South East in 1996 to the beautiful location on Dorstone Hill, overlooking the River Wye in Herefordshire.

The texture did slightly remind me of Dairylee Triangle, but the flavour more than made up for that.

No comments: