Saturday 13 June 2020

Bikini and Necklace


I was going to entitle this post as "Dirty - Girl on Beach", based upon the dirty condition of the slide, but, alas, I thought might attract the wrong sort of visitor.

I really like this slide, and I like the retro bikini style that she has - obviously, the outfit would not suit me, but I can admire it.

Bonus - In studies of people isolated in submarines, space stations or polar bunkers, researchers have found there appears to be an inflection point where the frustration and hardship of being cooped up inside gets suddenly harder to bear. […] there was panic buying and confusion, and then a “honeymoon period” when it felt novel and different to stay at home. “People are now saying they’re feeling really lonely,” Dr Norris said. In the psychological study of extreme confinement and isolation, this is known as the ‘third-quarter phenomenon’.  More

No comments: